Navigation Menu

Top 5 Spring Drugstore Lip Colours


Before I get started, I didn't realise that the 5 colours I had chosen were all NYX Cosmetics lip colours, I guess they really are my favourite brand for lipsticks/lip glosses. Their formula's are so impressive, and  their colour selection are right up my alley. I am all about the pink undertones, anything else makes me look pale or my teeth yellow. Luckily for me pinks are perfect for spring! 


The two Soft Matte Lip Creams are such opaque colours, smelling like vanilla cake, and are so soft and moisturising to the lips even though they are matte. Prague is a beautiful deep plum colour, which is a colour I will not get sick of. Istanbul is a very earthy light pink. Very nice for a day look that I'd pair with a gold smokey eye. Their butter glosses are sticky when first applied, however are very creamy once dried to the lips. Cherry Cheesecake is the perfect coral colour for my skin tone, and I absolutely love putting it on when I can't be bothered with lip colours. It is such an easy re-application since it is a gloss. The newest addition to my makeup collection is the Liquid Suede Cream in Vintage, which is amazing! It's very retro '90's and even though it is a suede, it has a gorgeous sheen when applied. It feels so velvety on lips, and I can't wait to wear this for a night-time look. And finally the Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink is making another appearance on my blog for obvious reasons. It is such a vibrant and dramatic pink, but the lasting power of this is out of this world. Every time I wear this colour I get so many compliments, and it's perfect for those special occasions where you want a pop of colour.

Please let me know what your favourite drugstore lipsticks for Spring are.


Lots of love,

Courtney x

bloglovin' | tumblr instagram pinterest

Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve