Navigation Menu

One Direction: Between Us Perfume | Review




Yes, I am a huge 1D fan, and yes I own all of their perfumes. And no I'm not ashamed, because they are so devine! They bought out a new one called Between Us, I believe it was last August, but I didn't get my hands on it until Christmas time (so I'm very sorry for the late review on it). I firstly want to start with the packaging. Compared to their other fragrances, this one stands out from the rest. The perfume liquid itself is a beautiful warm gold colour, which beautifully accents the gold spray and clear, almost diamond-like lid. The shower gel and body lotions are very minimalistic with the packaging, but still gets a yes from me! They're simple tubes with the gold accents again running through, with black banners to make it stand out from the white. It is very simplistic and modern, unlike their others which are bright pink and very girly. This accentuates into the smell as well. 

Unlike the others, Between Us is a very "grown-up" scent, with it's natural scents along side sweet notes. It literally smells like a rain-forest full of pretty flowers (if there was such a thing right!). They say that the high notes are mandarin and apricot with jasmine and patchouli, with a hint of vanilla and amber - all are very prominent and easy to distinguish once you know what you're smelling. They work together so well in providing us with this beautifully packaged perfume, which I for sure will be buying time and time again during the Summer-Spring months!

Lots of love,
Courtney x

Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve