Navigation Menu

FOTD & OOTD | Autumn

Autumn is here, which calls for golden eyes, darker lips & plaid everything! My proper camera is out of charge, and this seem to be a common occurrence when I want to blog, so I'm sorry (again) for the poor makeup pictures. But this is basically my new favourite go-to makeup look: very golden eyes, a little darker pink lip, big lashes & curly hair. I don't think I suit deep reds and deep purples on the lips, but I haven't brought every kind yet, so give me some time to figure out which ones compliment my colours first then there'll be a bit more variety to my looks. 





Makeup:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB-Cream & Maybelline Fit Me 110 (mixed together)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 110 under eyes & blemishes
Covergirl Powder Foundation
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Maxi Bronzer in 004 NYX Baked Blush in BBL02 Statement Red on cheeks
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
Maybelline The Nudes - the quad in middle
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Flex mascara then Benefit Roller Lash over top
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul & Revlon over top
Brushes Used: Real Techniques Powder Brush & Expert Face Brush; and Urban Beauty United #35 & #31

Curling Iron: NuMe
Top: Boathouse
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Payless Shoes

Lots of love, xxx

Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve