Navigation Menu

The 10-Product Simple Makeup Look

Today was very cold, so I kept the makeup flawless but natural. I didn't know what I was doing for the day - ended up just doing jobs around the house, but I always feel more awake anyway with a bit of makeup on my face (am I the only one who feels this way?)



 

Products used in the order I used them
♥ Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 110 (under eyes)
♥ Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in 110 Light-Medium
♥ CoverGirl Powder Foundation in 120 Creamy Natural
♥ NYX Baked Blush
♥ NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
♥ Maybelline The Nudes - the most golden colour in pallet on eyelid
♥ NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
♥ Benefit Roller Lash (2 coats)
 Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien


Lots of love, xxx


Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve