Navigation Menu

Let's Catch Up

I want to talk about what's been going on lately, and why I haven't been blogging too much in the past month. As this post goes live, I will currently be back at my parents for a few days before me and Cree move up North to Thunder Bay for the summer! We are moving as Cree got a co-op through his course at school, and we are so excited to be around all the provincial parks and lakes. Expect a lot of photo posts this coming summer! Anyway, let's get to why I haven't been blogging, some things a lot more exciting than others!



Firstly, I obviously had to quit my job for this move. I haven't really been enjoying my job for a while now, mainly because the work itself, and I just didn't feel comfortable with my team. It's been a very stressful month, and now that I have finally left, it's now time to get back on track with life, and start working out what I want to do!

My last day of work was April 22, my birthday!! Me and Cree didn't do a whole lot that night, as we had so much to sort out with the house, but I knew he had a huge surprise for me planned on Saturday. I packed an overnight bag for the Saturday night, and knew that obviously we were going to a hotel for the night. Finally Saturday at 1:30pm rolled around, and we jumped in the car. My parents were waiting for us at the Crowne Plaza in Niagara Falls... FANCY YES I KNOW! I walked in, took a few steps, and my best friend who flew all the way from Australia jumped out in front of me from behind the bed. I just looked at her with a blank face, trying to interpret what the hell was happening haha! Then finally I realised it was real life and just started crying and hugged her and wow it was an incredible day! We then went out for dinner and did some touristy things with her. 

After spending the whole week with Ella and Cree doing some fun stuff, reality finally set back in and it was time to get the house packed! With only 6 hours sleep, and another 14 hours packing furniture into storage, things into boxes, cleaning, then driving 3 hours back to my parents, we were in bed by 9pm.

The next two days calls for repacking our suitcase and boxes, and then setting off on our travels to the Great North of Ontario. I hope you're having a great week, and I promise I will be back sometimes this week!!


Lots of love,
Courtney x

Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve