Navigation Menu

My Bucket List | 2016 Edition


Some of us like to create bucket lists for our lifetime, some of us like to set goals for the upcoming months. I don't really like to do either because the lists I've created in the past written for the rest of my life gives me inspiration yes, but most of the things on there are so unrealistic. And on the other hand, I'm not really a long-term goal setter. So I thought I'd create a list of things that I want to do, things I want to achieve, places I want to go, things I want to read, etc for 2016. To me, these are not necessarily "new years resolutions", they're things I want to improve on and bring into my life to become a better person, and start to figure out who I am and what I enjoy doing.



♥ Travel to a place I've never been before
♥ Start a capsule wardrobe with items that make me feel good
♥ Join a gym & actually go
♥ Start planning date nights every 1-2 weeks with my partner
♥ Try yoga
♥ Drink more water
♥ Don't eat fast food for at least 1 month
♥ Do a good deed every day
♥ Start reading books
♥ Go to a concert or festival
♥ Bake more
♥ Gets savings account looking healthier
♥ Over prepare then go with the flow
♥ Get own apartment
♥ Make breakfast a priority
♥ Downsize my plates
♥ Unplug and unwind - take a bath, read, go for a walk
♥ Work hard, play harder
♥ Less weakness, more believing
♥ Spoil the ones I love
♥ Do something today, that your future self will thank you for
♥ Pamper day/night once a week
♥ Clean more often
♥ Have more patience
♥ No eating past 8pm
♥ Throw away things you don't need or use
♥ Stop getting upset about people or situations you can't change
♥ Start saving for retirement
♥ What others think of you is none of your business
♥ Think "In five years, will this matter?"

Hope these have given you some inspiration for your own bucket list or new years resolution / goals. Happy listing!!


Lots of love, xxx


Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve